Even if you don’t feel like needing a capsule wardrobe, we doubt most women would say no to a classic blazer or simple jeans that enhance your figure from behind. These essentials are the foundation of a timeless wardrobe, anchoring whatever special, off the hook pieces you find along the way. Once tailored to your personal needs, it will make day-to-day dressing infinitely easier. We are presenting our favourite classics that have been dominating the fashion scene for decades and will continue doing so. The absolute must-haves that every woman should have in her closet and the building blocks of every wardrobe.
Améline by Mayerline - Giovane - MarosEtti
- A blazer – office look, outerwear substitute or can’t go wrong jacket to throw on over a cocktail dress. A great blazer is a true workhorse in any wardrobe.
- A cardigan – from soft cashmere to chunky knits, they can be styled to look any way you want them to.
- A classic white or striped blouse – one of the most timeless items to be found in a closet, inspired by the men’s basic shirt. Choose for a shirt dress as a feminine variation on the fashion staple par excellence.
- A trenchcoat – looks good on everyone, never goes out of style and will see you through every season and any type of weather.
- A bodysuit – goes with everything, looks polished and is surprisingly comfortable
- A basic jeans – designed to be worn on repeat and universally flattering across all body types and shapes. Once you come across a style with the perfect fit, you can dress it up or down for years to come.